We are very happy to invite you to Budreniszki [pronounce: budrenishqi] village situated at the shore of lake Dowcień [pronounce: dovchen].
During winter one of the most interesting passtimes are: downhill skiing (at Szelment [pronounce: shelment] ski lifts), cross-country skiing, sleigh trips and fishing under ice.
Farther away we recommend:
- trips to Lithuania (aquapark in spa town Druskininkai 90 km away, Kaunas 130km away and Vilnus 190km away);
- Puńsk [pronounce: punsk] - the capital city of local Lithuanians, 30 km away;
- Oszkinie [pronounce: oshkinie] - a settlement of Prussians and Yotvingians, 30 km away;
- Sejny [pronounce: seyni] - a town located close to the border with Lithuania, very interesting Synagogue and Basilica, 15 km away;
- Augustów [pronounce: augustoove], 35 km away;
- Biebrza National Park [pronounce: bibja], 40 km away;
- Suwałki [pronounce: suvawky] Landscape Park, 25 km away;
- Sports and Recreation Centre Szelment with ski lifts, 35 km away;
- Suwałki with seasonal tourist attractions: concerts, meetings, festivals, Aqua-Park and ice-rink in winter.